Corey has worked in the security industry for more than 25 years and has successfully built and implemented security strategies and led consulting teams. He has worked with almost every industry, including government, high tech, hospitality, critical infrastructure, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Today, Corey is disrupting the modern approach to cybersecurity with the company he co-founded, Cyvatar.ai. Cyvatar is making cybersecurity effortless for businesses with fully managed customer-centric solutions that are mapped to business outcomes.
Corey’s mission for Cyvatar is to transform the way the security industry builds, sells, and supports cyber solutions.
“Even with Web 3.0, you still need to implement Web 1.0 & 2.0 security measures.” – Corey White
Today on the Tech Leader Talk podcast:
– Why cybersecurity is so important to the future of business
– How Cybersecurity-as-a-Service benefits companies
– Remote workers and the impact of cyber attacks
– The biggest mistake that increases the likelihood of a cyber attack
– A first step to strengthen your cybersecurity